· My children, your hearts are small. Prayer will enlarge them and render them capable of loving God (St. John Vianney).
· Knowing God without knowing your wretchedness leads to pride; knowing your wretchedness without knowing God leads to despair; knowing Jesus Christ is bridge to knowing God and your wretchedness ( Blaise Pascal).
· Those who pave the way for the great pave the way for their own greatness (Igbo Sage).
· Every calling is great when greatly pursued.
· I was not called to be successful but to be faithful (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta).
· Intense love does not measure, it hurts. Give till it hurts with a smile (Blessed Teresa of Calcutta).